Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Day, IC Style - Random Acts of Candy Kisses & More


Humans have an amazing ability to adapt. See if you can use Jill's ideas to make your Valentine's Day a special one even though you have IC. Feel free to call my office for more infrmation on counseling for IC. 626-335-0903

Ilissa

I refuse to feel sad on Valentines Day!!! Yes, I'm single and, gasp, alone. (Note to self: Get real Jill, you have an awesome family who loves you. You are definitely not alone). Yes, I can't eat chocolate without paying a heavy price. (Note to self: Carob or, for that matter, sugar cookies taste just fine!) Yes, I get that little ache when I think about the boyfriend I broke up with on Valentines Day years ago (Note to Self: His loss, not mine! ).

I am living proof that Valentines Day can certainly stir up our emotions in many unpredictable ways and when you have IC, it's easy to think about what you can't do, rather than what you can do. So, I'm going to remind you of what you can do today to enjoy the day!

Tip #1 - Give Hugs Frequently Read More Tips>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment