Saturday, July 31, 2010

Helping to Care for Aging Parents

The Baby Boomer generation is caring for their aging parents. After you read this article, checkout my radio archives at www.ksgvradio.com, Talk Therapy w/Ilissa for February 22:
Counseling for Older Adults
Special guest Deborah Dozal of the La Fetra Senior Center.

Ilissa

Many Baby Boomers are finding that their aging parents are in need of health care assistance. Luckily, there are many options available today to help your parents grow old gracefully, either in their own home or in a facility, and several ways that you can finance the costs of the care. Read More>>>

1 comment:

  1. I have been caring for my parents ever since they retired. We wanted them to move in but my parents insisted that they want to rent a place in the retirement communities in Charlotte. They convinced us that it will be better for them there. Though, I visit them at least once a week, sometimes more, I still miss them. As they are aging now, blogs like these have helped me understand more. Thankfully, there are many guides about retirement living. Charlotte, NC also have resident care programs that help the retirees with their health care.

    ReplyDelete